Tuesday 20 November 2012

SAS life

A million things on my mind right now… Papers for every class, an extended research paper to write without internet access or any legit books in the library, a video for global studies to make, what I'm doing with my life after SAS to worry about and limited time with my family on the ship.

Doesn't help that we have spent 10 hours in the last 4 days on Bollywood practice for the talent show.

But we had the US ambassador to Brazil talk to us in class today and we are sailing down the Amazon River - it is the most surreal thing ever, to see lush rainforest on both sides of the murky greenish brown water instead of an endless expanse of clear blue sea. And we will actually get to be AMONG those trees in 48 hours. I just want to do some crazy shit and hopefully with peace of mind that I've settled everything by then!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment