Wednesday 21 November 2012

Decisions

Literally teared up reading the Reed Spring 2013 course catalog…… we can take max 4 classes each semester, and there are literally 4 Econ classes I am dying to take. Pretty much reached a whole new level of dorkiness wtf.

So tempted to go back now, although I still also want to learn Portuguese/Spanish somewhere…. don't think I can get an internship though since its so impossible to apply for anything on this ship zz.

Been quite troubled about what's up with my life next spring but I also realized last night that either of the 4 paths I choose, it's gonna be an awesome one?? Its hard to have faith that things will work out in the long run, but this is definitely a happy problem to have, I guess.

In terms of right now, WE ARE GOING TO BE IN THE RAINFOREST IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment